Every respectable motorbike rider needs to have a project bike. A bit of an old banger to tinker with. Mine is a Kawasaki ZXR400 that I plan to do up and use to promote my web design business - webmoto.co.uk... eventually! You can follow my progress, on this blog, as I wield my spanners in an ungainly fashion in the direction of the little kawasaki.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Oh Danny Boy!


The (exhaust) pipes are calling! My new end can has arrived. It is waiting for me at home (after an unsuccessful delivery attempt yesterday). Unfortunately I am off on holiday this weekend so I am not sure when I will get to fit it.

I shall try and upload before and after mp3's of the exhaust note when I have done it, which should be interesting. I hope the standard end can doesn't sound too tame, although it is bound to a bit after hearing it completely unsilenced.

-later-

OK, I couldn't wait! I got home and stuck the end can on, even though it was raining. It went on easily, it doesn't look like the bent bit has caused any problems. I didn't try to warm up the engine because it was raining, that will have to wait for another day, but I did run the engine for a bit and it did sound quite nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home